Friday, September 2, 2011

Blog Week 2

I think the number one safety rule is handle animals with respect.You need to handle animals with care and respect in the science room.If you tease the animal you'll will be attacked.Just never mess with animals unless the teacher is in the room.The 2Nd important rule is never drink eat or taste anything in the science room.If you drink something in the science that you don't know about it could be poisonous and it will kill you.Never eat anything in the science room because they might have dissected something on the table.You don't want eat something with guts on it.Third important rule is never take equipment outside the room without permission.Taking chemicals outside the lab could hurt and most likely hurt somebody else. Taking supplies out of the science room could get you in trouble because its the teacher property.The less important rule is handle glass and hot pans with care.I think were smart enough to handle glass right.I also think that touching a hot pan without gloves is pretty stupid.If you grab a hot pan without gloves you well burn yourself and most possible burn yourself from is boiling inside the pan.This what think about the rules.Rules help us to be safe in science class.

2 comments:

  1. Good Job! Work on putting a space between a period and the first letter of the next sentence. Also, you missed a couple of the questions. I find the easiest way to make sure you answer all of those is to copy and paste the questions onto your blog post. Then, answer them and delete them. At that point, you may need to put some sentences in to tie the paragraphs together. I do like how you discussed several different rules. That was a great idea. You know what to do in the lab to stay safe. I feel like I can trust you now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete